Saturday 2 May 2009

See you soon

No post this week because I'm snowed under with uni work. I'm being dramatic of course. If I was a real man I could shovel it all away in six dedicated hours, but I'm not. I'm a whiny little boy. You might see the results of my personality test instead, which I've sent to McSweeney's first. So once they've given me the courtesy of rejecting it, I can post it here.

In other news, I've joined the Internet phenomenom that swept the virtual plains ages ago, Twitter. I needed something smaller to keep me distracted whilst I do my work, and if you look to the right of the page you'll find a new Twitter widget that displays recent posts, so you don't even need to be a member to admire my dull thoughts, how great is that? If you are a fellow twitterer, then feel free to stalk me. The first person who does gets a medal, redeemable value is one comb tooth. Tarra

No comments:

Post a Comment